_____
Also, since we haven't been able to spend a lot of time with each other's families, Jeremy and I decided to each post a little of our background. So, for those on the other side of the Stiles-Meyer border, here is a little intro to me:
In general, I like to watch movies, play video games, and read. My favorite thing is going to the Movie Tavern with Jeremy to catch a show and eat wonderfully unhealthy food. Yum. I also enjoy calling my mom during commercial breaks to rant about TV.
Lately I've become a little bit of a horror fangirl (which is ironic since I’m a huge fraidy-cat in real life). I love watching horror movies and reading horror/dark suspense fiction—even my favorite gaming genre is Survival Horror. However, even though I’ve been on a horror-reading kick, I’ve yet to find a really good dark fiction novel to win me over; they either rely too much on gore or just simply lack in the story/style department. So, I’ve decided that if I can’t find something I like, I might as well make it myself. I’ve been sketching up story ideas for various horror, suspense, and young adult novels (another literary love of mine). It’s always been my dream to be a full-time creative writer.
Plus, my mommy says I’m good at it. ;)
____
I guess that's all for me tonight. Jeremy should post his little intro tonight or tomorrow, and I'll post pictures of our apartment as soon as I can. Night!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see the pictures of your place. It looks so nice. I am also very proud of you.
xoxo
mom
You write very well.
Post a Comment