For those of you who care, here is a mini-tour of our apartment:
Our Apartment on Flickr
I will add more pictures and descriptions as I get more time. And I have pictures of all of our DVDs and books in case you were wondering what sort of things we are in to.
Also, please note our ginormous DVD shelf. Fantastic, isn't it? I would like to point out that we buy many of our DVDs used (thank you sweet, sweet GameStop) and I often ask for DVDs as Birthday/Christmas presents. So it's not as bad as it looks, spending-wise. Plus, many of them were $4.99 or less. Really.
< / excuses >
haha :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just finished the slide show. I love everything in your apt!! It'll be really funny to look back on those after you have kids and see how simple and neat it all was! Love and miss you! :)
I just looked at your pictures of your apartment. It looks great!
Mom
Post a Comment