Hola!
Jeremy and I decided to start up a journal to keep the families updated on the goings-on of our life. Sometimes we forget to take time off to return calls or letters, but as children of the internet, we can always find time for blogging. :) Not to mention, I, the eternal journalist, already keep a running commentary of my day in my head as it is—now I will actually have a place to put it.
So, be sure to check back regularly and find out what’s going on here in the Lex as we pretend to be adults and watch obscene amounts of movies (not to be confused with amounts of obscene movies, mind you). And if you’re feeling especially loving, leave us a comment every now and then so we know someone is really out there.
Love,
Corey and Jeremy
(or, to the Stiles/Gibson faction, Coco and JJ)
6 comments:
I was so glad to be able to get caught up on both you and Jeremy. I loved your blog and will check it often. Love to both you and Jeremy! xoxo
Hey coco mite! :) I'll love checking our your blog! Also, a blog isn't really a blog until the authors have their picture posted! I'll forward to Gabby, etc. Love you and can't wait to see you at xmas!!!!
oh yeah, and i put a link to yours on mine...yay!
Now that's what I'm talking about!! Woot!!
Enjoyed your blog...now I know what a blog is!!!!!! Glad you're doing well. Love, Glenda
well you two are perfectly suited for a blog. Keep writing! I'd esp like to hear more book suggestions, Corey. Love, Aunt Barb from Michigan.
Post a Comment