Saturday, July 19, 2008

Getting closer

Hey everyone. :)

Jeremy and I moved into a new place, aaaaaand we love it. :) It's a duplex with lots of windows (you mean...light? Comes from the SKY? What is this madness?!). We will take pics once we have fully moved in. We've been living here for a month...but only have 1/2 of our stuff here. haha. I think that's a sign that we can throw a lot of the other stuff away.

We just went today to The Kentucky to go over wedding stuff, so that was way exciting. And right now I am designing our invitations. :)

I hope everyone got our Save the Dates. I think they are the best thing ever, personally. But I'm a tad biased.

Sorry, there isn't much substance to this post, but I want to keep this thing updated. OH! And I am going to work on the website this week, too. So hopefully you all will get to see that soon. :)

Love ya!

Cor

1 comment:

Brilliant Creations said...

I've been so crazy out of control this summer that I just checked and saw you updated!! I about crapped!! Oh yeah, what about this website business... :) The picutre of you guys is great!! We can't wait to come and chill out! love ya!