Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sad Day no more :)

Sorry for the lack of updates recently (and to leave you on such a sad note), but there's been a bevy of activity lately.

As most of you know, on December 12 (the day after my last post), Jeremy proposed.



:D :D :D


So, we are now officially *dun dun dunnnnn* betrothed. Exciting times. :)

I've been busy lately preparing for the wedding, which will be at the freaking fantastic Kentucky Theatre on October 25, 2008. It will be like no other wedding, just you wait.

I am currently working on building our wedding website, which I will be sure to post here as soon as it is done. And I'll update with all of planning goodies soon, when I have enough time (oh lunch break, how short thee are...).

Hope all is going well with you...and I hope some of you are still reading this thing (nice to know that Liz still checks *waves*)!

Love,

Coco

1 comment:

Brilliant Creations said...

I had to do a double-take when I saw "sad day" but was thrilled to see no more!! Yay! Can't wait to visit your site! I still haven't spotted any shoes yet...xo love you!